Saturday, May 19, 2012

3:33 am

I hate it when I wake up in the middle of the night and realize how many mistakes I have made in my life. How much I have let myself go. How messy I have let my house get. I wake up feeling like the biggest loser. (I wish in the weight kind of way but no I failed there too.) It is so sad to say I really stink at goals. I always have. I am terrible at teaching the loves I love the most what it means to set a goal and stick with it. When the going gets tough I quit or as soon as something gets uncomfortable I stop or buy new pants. Which ever. I just hate it when it is 3:33 in the morning the rooster is coock-a-dooing outside Clint is peacefully sleeping the clock is ticking and I am stewing over what a loser I have become. The only way out of this is to set a few goal and get them done. With the summer coming the loves out of school, I can maybe get some things accomplished. I don't know if I should put openly my goals online. (what if I fail, what if I don't start) I know I need to do something and do it soon. I saw a quote "a goal without a plan is just a wish". I need to make my wishes goals NOW!

2 comments:

  1. You do so much--raising your kids is work alone! But I do the same thing...lay awake wishing for things to be easier. I love the quote--let's stop wishing and make some plans, friend!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you started a blog...I stink at goals too. I look at others around me for inspiration and think "if they can do it so can I" but I don't and then feel like the LOSER. That's okay because I can do things others can't so just keep plugging. You are awesome and so is your family...let's start the goal to make today a good one :) no matter what!

    ReplyDelete