Wednesday, May 16, 2012

To Blog or not to Blog

I have gone back and forth about starting a new blog. I tend to sometimes give more info about my life then Clint would like so I have to watch it. We have so many new things happening in our lives that I think I should blog about it. The newest thing is the remodel/addition that we have all been a part of. I can not wait for it to be done. It has been an eight month project due to someone Clint not getting proper permits. (Like he should know that being in the construction industry and all.) Any way long story short we are moving on it and it is now getting done. I will finally have an office and a bigger pantry. Last summer we had to downsize for a little while. To move our family to a house half the size we are use to has been such an adjustment. It will be nice after the addition.
Jacob taking a window out.
Ester Jacob and Grant helping.
They are getting ready to knock out the wall.
Clint taking off the trim to a temporary door.


Half of the wall down. Meanwhile I was working on a Mother's Day project on the table.

The wall is down.

I will continue to post on the progress. I will be so excited when it is done.

1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait to see this done!! Hyman's are a talented bunch of people :-) awesome!!

    ReplyDelete