Monday, May 21, 2012

Homemade Skirts

For activity days two of my Loves made modest skirts. Well all the Loves wanted one (except Jacob and Clint of course) and I feel good using the really expensive sewing machine that I did not need but wanted. So Saturday was a sewing day. I let the girls pick out what fabric they wanted and we sewed them. It was so fun and easy. Then we went to the store and got shirts to match. Each of my sweet girls had a new Sunday outfit. Even Katie's dollie did. They look BEAUTIFUL!


Yesterday I loved seeing all my primary girls wearing their skirts. It was such a fun activity. I am so thankful for all the gospel does and gives me. I could not imagine my life without something so wonderful. I just don't know how people survive in this world without the gospel. I love it with all my heart.

2 comments:

  1. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy I got to see all of your girls in these skirts! I missed some of them on Sunday! Adorable, you're a great mom!

    ReplyDelete